Hello Charles

Suggest you go to a more current stable version, 6.3.5.

https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/

Allow download to begin. On that page, click on "LibreOffice built-in help".

If that doesn't work, then, after downloading the package, use browser to go back to same page and click on the green link that says ":

 * Help for offline use: *English (US)*

<http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/6.3.5/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_6.3.5_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz>
   (Torrent

<https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/6.3.5/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_6.3.5_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz.torrent>,
   Info

<https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/6.3.5/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_6.3.5_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz.mirrorlist>)

Do not use(Torrent <https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/6.3.5/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_6.3.5_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz.torrent>, Info <https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/6.3.5/deb/x86_64/LibreOffice_6.3.5_Linux_x86-64_deb_helppack_en-US.tar.gz.mirrorlist>) unless that is type of download you want.