Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer 6.3.4.2 hangs on "Save as"

On 2020-02-29 14:15 Steve Edmonds wrote:

Have a look at Tools>Options>Libreoffice>General>Open/Save Dialogues.

I had to select Use Libreoffice Dialogues because I was having a problem
with the OS dialogues and LO, I think I was getting freezing.

Curious: I find no problem with "Save As" either way, but that makes a difference for you and Chris. Apparently at some point you were both able to do "Save As" /without/ "Use LibreOffice dialogs". It might be worth a bug report for some help to figure out what changed.

Steve, are you also (like Chris) on Windows 10?