[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Writer 184.108.40.206 hangs on "Save as"
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Writer 220.127.116.11 hangs on "Save as"
- From: chrispforr <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 18:52:44 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
I've been happily using LibreOffice for years without any problems, until
Abruptly, on Windows 10, using Writer ver 6.3.2, I was unable to change the
name of existing .odt documents (but still able to save new documents, and
to save existing documents without changing the name.)
Result: LibreOffice hangs and I need to use Windows Task Manager to close
I uninstalled LibreOffice and did a fresh install of LibreOffice 18.104.22.168
(current ver). This did not solve the problem.
Suggestions? I looked thru the Archives, nothing seems to match. Advance
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer 22.214.171.124 hangs on "Save as"||John Kaufmann <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Making Libre Office my default for Word & Excel documents
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer 126.96.36.199 hangs on "Save as"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer 188.8.131.52 hangs on "Save as"