[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature
- From: Teodora Ahkozidou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 17:47:15 +0200 (EET)
- To: email@example.com
Could you please assist me with the below case:
I need to sign documents in Libre office writer on my Mac machine. However when you go to File > Digital Signature > Digital Signature the signature is not appearing. However this works on the browser. All certificates are installed on the Mac. We use StampIT ( [ https://www.stampit.org/bg/page/795 | https://www.stampit.org/bg/page/795 ] ).
Could you assist in solving the issue?
Thank you in advance.
office: +359 2 975 16 16
mobile: +359 882 51 82 26
[ http://www.neterra.net/ | www.neterra.net ]
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature||M Henri Day <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Assistance with electronic signature||Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Making Libre Office my default for Word & Excel documents
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Making Libre Office my default for Word & Excel documents
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Table toolbar
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Assistance with electronic signature