[libreoffice-users] Assistance with electronic signature

Hello,

Could you please assist me with the below case:

I need to sign documents in Libre office writer on my Mac machine. However when you go to File > Digital Signature > Digital Signature the signature is not appearing. However this works on the browser. All certificates are installed on the Mac. We use StampIT ( [ https://www.stampit.org/bg/page/795 | https://www.stampit.org/bg/page/795 ] ).

Could you assist in solving the issue?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
---