[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Table toolbar
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Table toolbar
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 09:18:51 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Jason Jordan-2 wrote
> LO 6.342 from the LO PPA on Xubuntu 18.04
> I have a simple table with text data, no calculations or fancy stuff.
> Every time I put the cursor in a cell the table toolbars pop up, and
> usually on top of my work. I don't ever need the table toolbar. If I
> really wanted the toolbar I know how to get it to appear. How can I tell
> LO to cool its jets and leave me alone?
That is the "contextual" nature of the toolbar responding to UI navigation
onto a Table object.
You can limit its annoyance by launching the toolbar (View -> Toolbars ->
Table) and from its context menu: select 'Dock Toolbar'. Default position
will be at the bottom of the LibreOffice frame, above the 'Status bar'. But
it can be dragged to redock at any location in the frame.
And aside from simply docking the toolbar, as Dave B. notes, if you uncheck
View -> Toolbars menu entry while the toolbar is visible it will remain
hidden while navigating onto Table objects, or when creating new tables.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Table toolbar||John Jason Jordan <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Table toolbar
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Making Libre Office my default for Word & Excel documents
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Table toolbar