[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Table toolbar
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Table toolbar
- From: Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 08:34:52 +0000
- To: email@example.com
On 25/02/2020 05:49, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> LO 6.342 from the LO PPA on Xubuntu 18.04
> I have a simple table with text data, no calculations or fancy stuff.
> Every time I put the cursor in a cell the table toolbars pop up, and
> usually on top of my work. I don't ever need the table toolbar. If I
> really wanted the toolbar I know how to get it to appear. How can I tell
> LO to cool its jets and leave me alone?
Next time the table toolbar appears go to the main menu "View ->
Toolbars" and uncheck "Table".
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Table toolbar||John Jason Jordan <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Table toolbar
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Table toolbar
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Table toolbar
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Table toolbar