[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: problem sorting
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: problem sorting
- From: william <william@TechServSys.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 06:28:45 -0500
- To: email@example.com
On 2/23/2020 2:42 PM, Robert Großkopf wrote:
I have a spreadsheet downloaded from my bank. I changed the first col
to format date MM/DD/YYYY but when I sort the sheet it is still sorting
the first col as if it were text, starting with 01/01/2020 and ending
with 12/31/2019 (in ascending order).
Seems it is inserted as text.
Mark the whole column.
Go to Data > Text to Columns
Mark the column header of "Fields"
Change the listbox to
You and Brian are correct.
Thanks for the help,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] problem sorting||william <william@TechServSys.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] problem sorting||Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Just an opinion
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Table toolbar
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] problem sorting
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Validation combobox