[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Validation combobox
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Validation combobox
- From: Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 22:10:59 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Johnny Rosenberg schrieb am 23-Feb-20 um 21:08:
Am I the only one who things the new behaviour of the cell validation box
is extremely annoying?
I use LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 and I use those cell validation combo box things
all the time. When I want to input something in a validated cell, I hit
Alt+↓ to see the list and then I use ↓ and ↑ to look through the list and
then ↵ to select the currently selected item.
It works as you describe it in LibreOffice 7. Are you sure your Calc key binding is set to "Default"? Or is it "OpenOffice.org legacy" accidentely?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Validation combobox||Johnny Rosenberg <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Expandable brackets in writer document, formula maybe?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Expandable brackets in writer document, formula maybe?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Validation combobox