[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Validation combobox
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Validation combobox
- From: Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 21:08:50 +0100
- To: LibreOffice Användare <email@example.com>
Am I the only one who things the new behaviour of the cell validation box
is extremely annoying?
I use LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 and I use those cell validation combo box things
all the time. When I want to input something in a validated cell, I hit
Alt+↓ to see the list and then I use ↓ and ↑ to look through the list and
then ↵ to select the currently selected item. This no longer works. As soon
as I hit ↑ or ↓, the item I end up at is selected and written to the cell.
Is this intentional? If so, how many of you think this is good and how many
of you think it's annoying?
I'll vote for annoying. I guess keyboard users thinks it's a bit more
annoying than mouse users, but that's only a guess…
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Validation combobox||Regina Henschel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] problem sorting
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Expandable brackets in writer document, formula maybe?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] problem sorting
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Validation combobox