[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] problem sorting
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] problem sorting
- From: Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 20:42:09 +0100
- To: email@example.com
> I have a spreadsheet downloaded from my bank. I changed the first col
> to format date MM/DD/YYYY but when I sort the sheet it is still sorting
> the first col as if it were text, starting with 01/01/2020 and ending
> with 12/31/2019 (in ascending order).
Seems it is inserted as text.
Mark the whole column.
Go to Data > Text to Columns
Mark the column header of "Fields"
Change the listbox to
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: problem sorting||william <william@TechServSys.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] problem sorting||william <william@TechServSys.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Expandable brackets in writer document, formula maybe?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Validation combobox
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] problem sorting
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: problem sorting