[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] problem sorting
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] problem sorting
- From: william <william@TechServSys.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 13:30:20 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a spreadsheet downloaded from my bank. I changed the first col to format date MM/DD/YYYY but when I sort the sheet it is still sorting the first col as if it were text, starting with 01/01/2020 and ending with 12/31/2019 (in ascending order).
I can't figure out what is wrong.
Thank in advance,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] problem sorting||Robert Großkopf <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Just an opinion
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Expandable brackets in writer document, formula maybe?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Expandable brackets in writer document, formula maybe?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] problem sorting