[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Making Libre Office my default for Word & Excel documents
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Making Libre Office my default for Word & Excel documents
- From: Ken Springer <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 08:22:36 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2/13/20 7:28 AM, Alwyn wrote:
I use an iMac on which Open Office is currently the default application. I
want to change Libre Office to the default whilst keeping Open Office as an
application. Is that possible?
System Preferences>Default Apps> Extensions Select the correct file extension, select Libre Office in the dropdown list.
My install did not have ods for Calc, so I typed it in the box below the extensions list, clicked on the plus sign, and selected Libre Office.
"My brain is like lightning, a quick flash
and it's gone!"
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Making Libre Office my default for Word & Excel documents||Alwyn <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Making Libre Office my default for Word & Excel documents
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] bold String is fods file
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Making Libre Office my default for Word & Excel documents
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] bold String is fods file