[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice in single package with specific langpack
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice in single package with specific langpack
- From: Marcin Popko <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 13:00:15 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
As I remember, older versions of LO were provided with specific langpack, now we need to download separately. OpenOffice still has it in single package (I know I know, it’s quite obsolete now).
Do you know why did it disappear and are there plans to bring it back in the future?
Pozdrawiam / Regards
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: calc import xml on open not working
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Making Libre Office my default for Word & Excel documents
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] calc import xml on open not working
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Making Libre Office my default for Word & Excel documents