[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer will not print envelopes
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer will not print envelopes
- From: "Paul D. Mirowsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 11:17:18 -0500
- To: email@example.com
1. There is a possibility that printer dimension don't actually match
the definition of envelope. This might causing 1 page print on 2
page envelope. This might result in 1st page blank and 2nd page with
address do to width incorrectly defined. Does "Print Preview" show 1
or 2 pages for envelope?
2. Go to <File><Print>, "Options" tab to try "Use only paper size from
3. Check "Properties" for your Brother printer and see if there is an
option for "Other Pages" and that it is set correctly.
By the way, I noticed you did not mention what operating system you are using.
Hope this helps.
On 1/31/2020 5:36 AM, williamdrescher wrote:
Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64)
Build ID: f82ddfca21ebc1e222a662a32b25c0c9d20169ee
I insert an envelope into a document. When I then print the document the
first page (the envelope) prints as a blank page. The rest of the document
prints just fine.
Any suggestions or thoughts?
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Writer will not print envelopes||williamdrescher <william@TechServSys.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer will not print envelopes
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] calc import xml on open not working
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer will not print envelopes
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] xbindkeys settings don't work within LibreOffice