[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Collabora rest communication
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Collabora rest communication
- From: Xhino Agalliu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 11:00:02 +0100
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Leonard Boduri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dear Collabora Team,
Hope you are doing well
We are trying to make the implementation below, but have experienced the
As it is specified in the documentation at your website, we have managed to
do the configuration of Collabora on Nextcloud, till now everything is
fine. However, we have one blocker problem.
We want to use the Collabora interface for getting and receiving the data
the user makes.
For doing that, we have decided to create a reference of Collabora
interface to our Angular project.
Now, if we for example want to read the first word the user types, we want
to get that word and call one of our webservices.
So, is it possible for Collabora to interact with other webservices? As far
as we have digged in, we have found no similar thing.
If there is possible to get the words in real time the user writes or at
least there exist a way to commucate between Collabora and the other system
at which the collabora is installed, would be great if we would some kind
of walkthrough or documentation on how to do that.
Thanks in advance,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer will not print envelopes
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Base...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] xbindkeys settings don't work within LibreOffice
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Base...