[libreoffice-users] Impress Remote

Since the latest update, I have left on "Show tips on startup" for the "Tip of the day". Today's was about Impress Remote. I was not aware of it, so looked at the link <https://help.libreoffice.org/6.0/he/text/simpress/guide/impress_remote.html>, which says:

"Download Impress Remote from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store by searching for “Impress Remote” in the search box. Be sure that the results bring Impress Remote from The Document Foundation (TDF)."
So I tried for my iPhone, but nothing: nothing from "Impress Remote”, nothing from "The Document Foundation”. Anyone tried this?