Re: [libreoffice-users] RE: Using Libre Writer - with hardware questions

Hi Charles,

Have you tried running LibreOffice as a portable app? I'm not sure if this
will help or not, but it might exclude a few problems. Portable apps don't
'install' and are a little less dependant on the system settings.

https://www.libreoffice.org/download/portable-versions/

If the portable app does work, you might try these steps to fix your issue:
1. uninstall the installed version of LibreOffice
2. create another user account on your laptop
3. Install LibreOffice STABLE (not the FRESH version) while logged into the
second user account.

Hope this helps!

Michael