[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Redaction [SOLVED]
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Redaction [SOLVED]
- From: Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:44:14 +0000
- To: email@example.com
On 21/01/2020 18:11, Dave Barton wrote:
> I have heard the LO Redaction feature mentioned recently and have never
> investigated it. Out of simple curiosity I followed the in-built Help
> instructions (not available on-line) "How redaction works in LibreOffice?".
> With LO 18.104.22.168 x64 under Win10 the resulting PDF does not show either a
> white or black redaction, only a semi-transparent gray blob over the
> supposedly redacted area(s) and the text is fully visible.
> With LO 22.214.171.124 under Linux both the black and white redactions work as
> Does anyone else see this issue with LO 126.96.36.199 x64 under Win10?
Solved the issue by destroying my user profile on this machine.
Now I have the thankless task of rebuilding my profile settings and
restoring numerous valuable templates and possibly isolating the cause
of the original redaction failure.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Redaction||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Impress: Focus template background
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Capital letters in dates (in calc)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Redaction
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Capital letters in dates (in calc)