[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Redaction
- From: Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 18:11:20 +0000
- To: LibreOffice Users <email@example.com>
I have heard the LO Redaction feature mentioned recently and have never
investigated it. Out of simple curiosity I followed the in-built Help
instructions (not available on-line) "How redaction works in LibreOffice?".
With LO 126.96.36.199 x64 under Win10 the resulting PDF does not show either a
white or black redaction, only a semi-transparent gray blob over the
supposedly redacted area(s) and the text is fully visible.
With LO 188.8.131.52 under Linux both the black and white redactions work as
Does anyone else see this issue with LO 184.108.40.206 x64 under Win10?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Redaction [SOLVED]||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Redaction||Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Impress: Focus template background
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Redaction
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Impress: Focus template background
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Redaction