Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.3.0.4 issue

The checkbox sets a flag to the registry [1], which is working well. The same is true for this WhatsNew infobar that shows up the first time you start a new version [2]. So my guess is that your user space is readonly or will be cleared regularly. Can you please elaborate a bit on your environment?

[1] officecfg::Office::Common::Misc::ShowTipOfTheDay
[2] org.openoffice.Setup/Product/ooSetupLastVersion

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze@documentfoundation.org