Greetings,
I do not know how to achieve what you are looking for directly.
However, you can use something like this, supposing you want to display
the date of January 21, 2020:
Content of call A1: =DATE(2020;1;21) - cell format is "NNNNJ MMMM
AAAA"Content of cell B1: =SUBSTITUTE(TEXT(A1;"NNNNJ MMMM
AAAA");REGEX(TEXT(A1;"NNNNJ MMMM AAAA");"[a-
z]");UPPER(REGEX(TEXT(A1;"NNNNJ MMMM AAAA");"[a-z]"));1)Content of cell
C1: =SUBSTITUTE(B1;REGEX(B1;" [a-z]");UPPER(REGEX(B1;" [a-z]"));1)
The example above uses English function names but I normally use the
French localization. In my version (6.3), this is what comes out:
Display of A1: mardi 21 janvier 2020Display of B1: Mardi 21 janvier
2020Display of C1: Mardi 21 Janvier 2020
Just make sure the second SUBSTITUTE (cell C1) has the two REGEX
looking for "space[a-z]" and not just "[a-z]". The downside of this
approach is you need to use two additional columns (you can hide them),
or make a complicated formula that merges what I have in B1 and C1.
I hope this helps.
Rémy.