[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] filter bank transactions and then sum
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] filter bank transactions and then sum
- From: jean-francois <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 07:31:46 +0100
- To: James <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 14/01/2020 à 00:10, James a écrit :
but sum(C1:C3) gives 7.0 (the sum of the unfiltered spreadsheet.
I can copy but filtered rows but that is too easy. :-)
What is the hardest overkill way? :-)
Maybe a template or macro that I can reuse.
I just want to filter them so I can add up the interest I got.
check the SUMIF() function which should give the answer you're looking for.
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] filter bank transactions and then sum||James <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] filter bank transactions and then sum
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] filter bank transactions and then sum
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] filter bank transactions and then sum