[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats
- From: Pieter van Oostrum <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 12:29:56 +0100
- To: John Sweeney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
John Sweeney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I am using 6.3, vanilla ubuntu. I continue to have a lot of problems
> getting the font of a paragraph to obey the paragraph style instruction,
> instead it tends to default to a font called "Default paragraph font" or
> something else and no amount of removal of direct formatting or using
> ctrl-m helps. Anyone got any ideas?
Is this the Default paragraph style, or your own style?
If it is your own style, did you select the text and apply this paragraph style to all the text? Otherwise the paragraph will be in the default style.
You apply a style to the selection by double clicking on the style in the Styles and Formatting side pane or in the Style selector.
Also your own style will have to specify itself for Next Style, otherwise the next paragraph will again be the default style.
Pieter van Oostrum
PGP key: [8DAE142BE17999C4]
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats||Remy Gauthier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats||John Sweeney <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] font formats||John Sweeney <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Group policies configuration fails
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats