Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats

John Sweeney <john.sweeney@tpg.com.au> writes:

> I am using 6.3, vanilla ubuntu. I continue to have a lot of problems
> getting the font of a paragraph to obey the paragraph style instruction,
> instead it tends to default to a font called "Default paragraph font" or
> something else and no amount of removal of direct formatting or using
> ctrl-m helps. Anyone got any ideas?

Is this the Default paragraph style, or your own style?
If it is your own style, did you select the text and apply this paragraph style to all the text? Otherwise the paragraph will be in the default style.
You apply a style to the selection by double clicking on the style in the Styles and Formatting side pane or in the Style selector.
Also your own style will have to specify itself for Next Style, otherwise the next paragraph will again be the default style.
--
Pieter van Oostrum
www: http://pieter.vanoostrum.org/