Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base Java Mac

On 26/11/2019 08:22, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Le 25/11/2019 à 21:04, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) a écrit :
>
> I would add that one really annoying thing is that you can't have both
> LO6282 and LO6332 on macOS launched alternately, without being asked to
> reconfigure Java each time...
>
> Alex

Thanks for the precisions :)

Are you iplaw67 on Twitter ? :)

If yes, I'm the person behind LibreOfficeFR :) Hope to see the bugs you
mentioned to me to be fixed ASAP :) I'll commit to it in the weeks to
come if not done at that time.

In all cases, these have been reescalated to ESC (as soon my mail
becomes whitelisted). I meant *re*escalated because they have been the
center of topic for some weeks and then faded away from the main topics
:( Will keep you posted of progress being made :)

[1] https://twitter.com/LibreOfficeFR/status/1215748235219947521

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice