[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats
- From: Philip Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 14:25:08 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On 10/01/2020 05:39, John Sweeney wrote:
I am using 6.3, vanilla ubuntu. I continue to have a lot of problems
getting the font of a paragraph to obey the paragraph style instruction,
instead it tends to default to a font called "Default paragraph font" or
something else and no amount of removal of direct formatting or using
ctrl-m helps. Anyone got any ideas?
The only occasion I remember having this problem in a persistent manner was with a file originally created in MS Word.
If I remember correctly, I worked around by copying the text from the original and pasting into a new Writer document based on one of my own templates. I pasted using Ctrl+Alt+Shift+V to paste unformatted text.
My document wasn't very lengthy.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats||John Sweeney <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] font formats||John Sweeney <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] font formats
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] font formats
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] font formats