[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs
- From: Ken Springer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 09:03:09 -0700
- To: email@example.com
Windows 10 1909
I created hot keys for the LO Start Screen, and for Writer.
The goal is to have the Start Screen start in one window, and Writer in another window. Eventually, have all components operate in separate windows.
Ultimately, would like to narrow the Start Center window to just show the component list.
Is this possible?
"My brain is like lightning, a quick flash
and it's gone!"
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs||fudmier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Cannot save documents under OS 10.15.1 with LO 6.2.8
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Cannot save documents under OS 10.15.1 with LO 6.2.8
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs