[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] full date string to date
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] full date string to date
- From: James <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 14:39:27 -0500
- To: email@example.com
I had a spreadsheet with dates that I think somehow got converted to text.
I tried pasting it as plain text with detecting special numbers and I tried setting the column to a date format but it still seems to come out as text.
'Wed, Jan 2, 2020'
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] full date string to date||Brian Barker <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] full date string to date||Alan B <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] View issues with 6.07 from Ubuntu repositories
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] full date string to date
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] View issues with 6.07 from Ubuntu repositories
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] full date string to date