[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] impress - slide transitions not working
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] impress - slide transitions not working
- From: Mike Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 12:04:04 +0000
- To: email@example.com
On 17/12/2019 01:59, Remy Gauthier wrote:
I tried the slide transitions you mention (dissolve - both fine and
standard, and fade - with both offered variants) and I cannot see the
effect you are describing. If it can help, this is my running
Thanks for the comment.
I'm quite bemused by what I observe.
On the spare Celeron, the appimage works fine. But the same appimage on my desktop box (now upgraded OS) fails with an even worse flicker than before.
I've tried both nouveau drivers and also the integrated video interface: the exact same problem. Yet booting off a live CD and running the exact same appimage with the exact same .odp file works perfectly (I've not tried the 'live'-provided packages).
I've also just found - only on my desktop box - that it won't recognise any audio file to use with a slide transition: this is fine on the spare machine and the laptop. Suggests there's something very amiss with the mint installation on my desktop; time to reinstall, perhaps.
Yet, it can't be all down to one bad installation: slides flicker on the spare with the mint-provided packages, and also on my wife's desktop (also mint 18.x). I'll have to think about this a bit.
Harlow, Essex, England
Mike Scott (unet2 <at> [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England
"The only way is Brexit" -- anon.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] impress - slide transitions not working||Mike Scott <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] impress - slide transitions not working||Mike Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] impress - slide transitions not working||Remy Gauthier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] can't find the JRE with LibreOffice 6.2
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] can't find the JRE with LibreOffice 6.2
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] impress - slide transitions not working
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] crash on opening as user but not as root. libreoffice6.3