[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LO Base: Boolean Report values
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO Base: Boolean Report values
- From: Harvey Nimmo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 18:40:32 +0100
- To: libreoffice-users <email@example.com>
I wonder if anyone knows how to solve this little problem?
I am trying to construct a report from a Table/Query in Base. Amongst
other data there are five boolean flags (Type Yes/No[BIT] to be printed
from each record.
Thinking that it would take up too much space on the paper together
with the labels, in my naivity, I thought it would be easy, to print a
single character (e.g. "y", "n", or even better U+2611, U+2610) for the
values each time, rather than the clumsy defaults TRUE or FALSE.
After several hours(!!) of experimentation with 'IF' expressions and
field definitions in various places (Report fields, Query fields), I
have come to the end of my creativity.
I cannot believe that this simple idea has no simple solution...but
what is it?
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Base: Boolean Report values||Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Calc - Date - increase number times...
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Base: Boolean Report values
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] adapting userinterface by uno or registry
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Base: Boolean Report values