[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] adapting userinterface by uno or registry
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] adapting userinterface by uno or registry
- From: Martin Kofahl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 09:46:01 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I'm running libreoffice controlled by uno and would like to modify the user
interface under certain conditions. So using uno or adjusting the users
registrymodifications.xcu are my preferred techniques to accomplish the
a) the menu item file > "save as" needs always to be hidden or removed
b) the panel "This document is open in read-only mode. Edit document" needs
to be hidden or removed (at least the edit button) under certain conditions
I tried to hook the registry by setting
to boolean false, but couldn't get it work.
Can someone give an advice?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Calc - Date - increase number times...
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Calc - Date - increase number times...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] copying a ODS file and setting some cells to value in old file
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO Base: Boolean Report values