[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Cell format change without my permission
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Cell format change without my permission
- From: Kolbjørn Stuestøl <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 17:19:48 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Den 06.12.2019 21:09, skreiv Johnny Rosenberg:
An odd problem, using LibreOffice Calc:
Set the language in all cells (and/or cell styles) to Swedish(Sweden).
Remove all direct formatting (Ctrl+a Ctrl+m).
Format a cell (or create a style) with the following number style:
[>0]"+"[S],000;[=0]"±"[S],00(other similar variants are also affected)
Save the file.
Close the file.
Open the file.
Everything formatted as the example above is now instead formatted as:
(that is an extra comma is added after each condition.
Yes, I get the same phenomena when running Norwegian nynorsk. LibreOffice 18.104.22.168 and LibreOfficeDev 22.214.171.124 on Windows 10. Not tried with the English (US) version.
I run LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 in Manjaro Linux 18.1.3.
Bug or feature? Will anyone please test this in other versions?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Cell format change without my permission||Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Cell format change without my permission
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Bug 120243 - Remove old idle workaround
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Cell format change without my permission
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Bug 120243 - Remove old idle workaround