[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Can't open LO Base file
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Can't open LO Base file
- From: Howard Barr <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 09:29:06 +0900
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello List members.
I recently imported files from my old laptop and cannot open LO Base files.
The error message is:
> The connection to the data source "My Database" could not be established.
> The file file:///home/username/filename could not be loaded.
I have moved "My Database" file onto the computer I am now using. Maybe the
link has broken.
How can I open and read/write to this file?
All advice appreciated.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't open LO Base file||Alan B <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Presentation - Screen Recording
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't open LO Base file
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Presentation - Screen Recording
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't open LO Base file