[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Is it possible to copy and paste animation in Impress?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Is it possible to copy and paste animation in Impress?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 21:10:40 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am preparing a big presentation containing lots of objects, including many photos. I want them to appear and then disappear after a set delay. Setting the effect separately is very time consuming. Is it possibly to copy them. I do not want to edit the XML File.
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Retaining Graphics and Text intact into Writer
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Presentation - Screen Recording
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Retaining Graphics and Text intact into Writer
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Presentation - Screen Recording