[libreoffice-users] Retaining Graphics and Text intact into Writer

My esteemed listmates,

I copy/paste text + graphics from an online forum into Writer. I change the
Page to A 4 and even reduce the font to 10 but I still lose content.

Besides doing screen shots screen-by-screen,have others found a way to
copy/paste graphics + text and save it in Writer without losing any content?

Printing to PDF often loses the graphics and I'm just left with text.

Thank you.