[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Retaining Graphics and Text intact into Writer
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Retaining Graphics and Text intact into Writer
- From: charles meyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 14:18:00 -0500
- To: email@example.com
My esteemed listmates,
I copy/paste text + graphics from an online forum into Writer. I change the
Page to A 4 and even reduce the font to 10 but I still lose content.
Besides doing screen shots screen-by-screen,have others found a way to
copy/paste graphics + text and save it in Writer without losing any content?
Printing to PDF often loses the graphics and I'm just left with text.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Retaining Graphics and Text intact into Writer||Michael H <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with chapter numbering and TOC.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Retaining Graphics and Text intact into Writer
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Formating Multiple Data Series in Calc XY Charts
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Retaining Graphics and Text intact into Writer