[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Formating Multiple Data Series in Calc XY Charts
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Formating Multiple Data Series in Calc XY Charts
- From: "Mauricio Baeza" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 23:05:30 -0600 (CST)
- To: "users" <email@example.com>
On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 19:04:53 +0000 (UTC), firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I have an application that requires a large number of data series to be plotted as an XY chart on the same axes.
> By default, each data series is plotted using a different symbol and colour but I need them to all use the same symbol and colour (specifically a small black dot).
> Of course, it's easy to edit every data series individually but this would be a very laborious process.
> I'd be interested if anyone knows of a simpler way of achieving this, even if it involves writing a macro.
> Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Make charts XY is little complicate but possible... look attach example gif.
This chart I generate with this code:
import easymacro as app
doc = app.get_document()
sheet = doc['Sheet1']
data = sheet['A1'].current_region
cell = sheet['A13']
name = 'MyChartXY'
if not sheet.exists_chart(name):
with cell.create_chart('XY') as c:
c.name = name
c.data = data
c.width = 10000
c.height = 8000
c.title.String = 'Test'
c.legend.CharColor = app.get_color('black')
easymacro is my library for easy develop macros in LibreOffice... you can more information in:
If you not have problem with Python, I can add custom function for setting each serie like you need.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Formating Multiple Data Series in Calc XY Charts||"Mauricio Baeza" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Formating Multiple Data Series in Calc XY Chartsemail@example.com|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with chapter numbering and TOC.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Formating Multiple Data Series in Calc XY Charts
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Formating Multiple Data Series in Calc XY Charts
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Formating Multiple Data Series in Calc XY Charts