[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition
- From: Brian Barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 16:15:35 +0000
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Csányi Pál <firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 05:07 27/10/2019 -0700, Csányi Pál wrote:
I am trying to do a calculation in my LO Calc spreadsheet. The function that I want to run is the following:
but get the Error:509 in the Result cell.
In the I2:I323 range there are prices of goods out there.
In the K2:K323 range there are names (types) of those goods out there.
In the B2:B323 range there are dates of days when expenses occur out there.
In the $Incomes.A3 there is the date of the day when an income occurs out there.
So what I want is the following.
I want to sum those prices which occur when the good was "food" but only then when that day occurred at date stored in the $Incomes.A3 cell or after that date.
What am I doing wrong?
Your first criterion, "food", assumes the "=" operator by default: that's fine. But in your second criterion, for dates, you have needed to specify the ">=" operator. Your problem is then that you have simply positioned this text string next to the cell reference "$Incomes.A3", no doubt hoping that they will somehow be combined. But you need to concatenate the two parts explicitly - using the "&" operator. So your expression should end
Err:509 means "Missing operator", so that makes sense.
PS: The answer to your second query is very similar.
I trust this helps.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition||csanyipal <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition