[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] What works in one file not in other help please.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] What works in one file not in other help please.
- From: Budge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 10:17:13 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On 25/10/2019 20:12, Budge wrote:
> I am trying to do a VLOOKUP to fill in data from one sheet into another.
> This works between existing related files which are from previous
> month's quarter but not for my new data for this quarter. Other than
> actual entries the files are the same.
> Is there a switch I have turned off perhaps. I recall trying to stop
> something a while ago. This is the entry I am trying to make work:-
> When I enter the same expression but with the more recent data file
> (...to_Sep_2019.ods) I get #Ref for each entry.
> Back with the dunces once more!!!
I have it now. For unknown reason when working on my file there was no
warning about updating external links. The next day, having closed
everying last night, now when I opened my file there was a warning and
once turned on, hey ho it works!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] What works in one file not in other help please.||Budge <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] What works in one file not in other help please.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Zotero toolbar doesn't show in Libreoffice
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] What works in one file not in other help please.