[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Advice needed on reporting a bug
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Advice needed on reporting a bug
- From: Tom Williams <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 21:14:28 -0700
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Hi! I have a Word document that I downloaded from an online Sharepoint
site that appears mis-formatted in LibreOffice Writer 18.104.22.168 on Ubuntu
19.04 Linux. It appears as if the page breaks are off. In any event,
the document is a legal document so I'm not willing to post the document
"as is" in a bug report, if I end up filing one.
What would be a good alternative to preserve the information that shows
the formatting issues but not include the other legal information, in
Thanks in advance!
"The Other" Tom
/When I leave, I don't know what I'm hoping to find,
And when I leave, I don't know what I'm leaving behind.../
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Advice needed on reporting a bug||"W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof." <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Experimental macro features: How to determine object types?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Experimental macro features: How to determine object types?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Building libreoffice with clang on ppc64
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Advice needed on reporting a bug