[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Building libreoffice with clang on ppc64
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Building libreoffice with clang on ppc64
- From: Piotr Kubaj <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 21:38:25 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm trying to build LibreOffice 6.3.2 on FreeBSD/powerpc64 with LLVM 9.0.0 (elfv2 ABI).
My problem is that I'm getting those errors https://pastebin.com/dKAY28ns
I tried to patch them with https://pastebin.com/66Xhi1D1 using similar code to x86-64. But then I'm getting a segfault at postcmd stage at the end of compilation.
LibreOffice builds just fine with GCC 9.2, but this is still on elfv1. FreeBSD/powerpc* switches to LLVM for elfv2.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Building libreoffice with clang on ppc64||Piotr Kubaj <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bug selecting text using the API
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Experimental macro features: How to determine object types?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Bug selecting text using the API
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Building libreoffice with clang on ppc64