[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] add newline between table and page break
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] add newline between table and page break
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 11:35:05 +0000 (UTC)
- To: email@example.com
I have a table in writer followed immediately by a page break. I now want to sdd a line after the table, but i cant seem to be able to. On the first page the cursor is at the end of the last table cell and newline is added inside the table. Delete forward takes the cursor to the start of the second page (after the break) but doesnt delete the break.
Placing the cursor at the start of the second page and hitting backspace moves the cursor back inside the table, again without deleting the break. Holding shift or control with backspace removes the page break but also removes the table structure.
So how can i get a newline after the end of the table and before the page break?
LO version 22.214.171.124
Build 1:6.0.7 0ubuntu 0.18.04.8
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] add newline between table and page email@example.com|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] word completion
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] word completion
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Formatting Comments?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] add newline between table and page break