[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon
- From: Pedro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 03:22:34 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
You need to re-add the function Print Directly to your Toolbar.
Right-click on the Standard Toolbar, select "Customize Toolbar...", scroll
down to the Print button on the Right panel and check the box for the Print
Directly button under it so that it is displayed.
If the problem is not that it is un-selected, just add it from the Function
list on the left.
Hope this helps,
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon||MR ZenWiz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] LO dictionaries
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] LO dictionaries