[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon
- From: MR ZenWiz <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 20:20:08 -0700
- To: LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In LO 220.127.116.11, I had some problems with my profile and restarted with
one imported from my work that works.
However, now the print icon on the toolbar no longer prints directly
to the default printer, which is what I want and used to have. It
brings up the print options menu, which I don't want (^P or
File->Print can do that).
I looked in Tools->Options and could not find a setting for this. I
also checked the Printer Settings menu (which is also in the
Where might that be?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon||Pedro <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Experimental macro features: How to determine object types?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Experimental macro features: How to determine object types?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon