Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice, task manager bar and the running application icon

El jue, 10-10-2019 a las 20:08 +0200, aguador escribió:
> El jue, 10-10-2019 a las 10:49 +0100, mcmurchy1917techy escribió:
> > My question is where does the desk top environments get these icons
> > from? How can I get the calc and writer icons displaying in the
> > task
> > manager bar
> >
> > Alex
> >
> The icons on the panel will be determined by the icon set chosen in
> the
> desktop environment, and most of the major sets (e.g., faenza,
> papyrus,
> breeze, oxygen) have a full set of icons for LO. So, even if only LO
> icons are not displaying properly, it is not really a matter for this
> list but for your distribution. I would post a question to its ML or
> in
> its forum. You could also try linuxquestions.org.
>
> BTW your message seems to imply that you have both the GTK XFCE and
> the
> QT Plasma DEs installed together, which is unusual. There might be a
> chance that has something to do with the problem you are having. So
> again, I would check with your distro.

PS If this is affecting LO only, there are a couple of things you can
try first. 1) Try restarting the LO applications in "safe mode" (from
the help menu). 2) If that does not help (which I doubt), back up your
profile and let LO create a new one (
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile). 3) Download the
proper LO package (deb,rpm) from the Doc Foundation and see if it works
properly to rule out any packaging issues in your distro.