Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice, task manager bar and the running application icon

El jue, 10-10-2019 a las 10:49 +0100, mcmurchy1917techy escribió:

> My question is where does the desk top environments get these icons
> from? How can I get the calc and writer icons displaying in the task
> manager bar
>
> Alex

The icons on the panel will be determined by the icon set chosen in the
desktop environment, and most of the major sets (e.g., faenza, papyrus,
breeze, oxygen) have a full set of icons for LO. So, even if only LO
icons are not displaying properly, it is not really a matter for this
list but for your distribution. I would post a question to its ML or in
its forum. You could also try linuxquestions.org.

BTW your message seems to imply that you have both the GTK XFCE and the
QT Plasma DEs installed together, which is unusual. There might be a
chance that has something to do with the problem you are having. So
again, I would check with your distro.