[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Libreoffice, task manager bar and the running application icon
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice, task manager bar and the running application icon
- From: mcmurchy1917techy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:49:36 +0100
- To: libreoffice users list <email@example.com>
I've got a problem that's bugging me.
The initial problem was that if I started calc, it started as expected except that in the task manager bar, which displays the running applications, I see an icon with a X and a circle through it, I suspect this icon is the default icon for running applications, the icon I'm expecting in the task manager bar is the calc icon. The Base and Impress icons displayed as expected.
The icon for writer displayed perfectly.
It bugged me so much yesterday that I decided to temporarily change from kde4 to xcfe. I started up Calc and got what I suspect was the default icon not the calc icon. Started writer got the default icon not the writer icon.
Returned to kde4.
This time. Started up Calc andgot the icon with a X and a circle through it not the calc icon - same as before. Started up Writer andgot the icon with a X and a circle through it not the writer icon, whereas previously I would have got the writer icon. The same was seen with the Base and Impress icons which were displayed as the X and a circle through it.
By switching from kde4 to xfce and then back again, I've made matters worse.
My question is where does the desk top environments get these icons from? How can I get the calc and writer icons displaying in the task manager bar
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice, task manager bar and the running application icon||Girvin Herr <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice, task manager bar and the running application icon||aguador <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice 188.8.131.52 fails to run in Mageia7 with segfault
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice, task manager bar and the running application icon
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Base, deactivate the edit mode, going to a form.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice, task manager bar and the running application icon