Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base, deactivate the edit mode, going to a form.

Hello,

Thanks, but I'm a long way to understand

/You can save your forms outside of the ODB as ODT documents,/

Just fine, I did it.

/and then only allow your users to open those rather than the ODB itself, e.g. by making that external form read-only on a file share. /

That I do not succeed. When I open the ODT document, I get an empty form, that does not work like a database ( on that form I have the data of three related tables);

Cans you help me a little more ?

Thanks

Pascal