[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] OpenFest 2019 - call for participation - call for volunteers
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] OpenFest 2019 - call for participation - call for volunteers
- From: Marina Latini <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 13:53:17 +0200
- To: Marketing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
the "OpenFest 2019" will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of November, 2019, in the "John Atanasoff" forum in Sofia Tech Park.
The call for participation will close tomorrow, October 8th 2019 but you can still submit your proposals here: https://cfp.openfest.org/?locale=en
Our community will also have the possibility to share a booth with the openSUSE community.
If you are planing to attend the conference and if you would like to represent our Project and Community at the event, please, let me know. I'll coordinate the activities with the openSUSE community.
IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode
GPG key "ID" 0xF010C774 - DAEC 51E7 4316 5FAE EAE0 F256 3DB8 2837 F010 C774
Better use 64-bit 0x3DB82837F010C774 here is why: https://evil32.com/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] OpenFest 2019 - call for participation - call for volunteers||Gabriele Ponzo <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] how to remove word from autocorrect suggestion list
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Base, deactivate the edit mode, going to a form.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] how to remove word from autocorrect suggestion list
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] OpenFest 2019 - call for participation - call for volunteers