[libreoffice-users] how to remove word from autocorrect suggestion list

Hi
Having a word suggested for autocompletion can be immensely helpful at times but presents problems at other times. I cant seem to find a way to remove an entry from the list (without closing the document, which would be tiresome to say the least). Ive tried removing the entry from the list found at AutoCorrect>AutoCorrect Options,Word Completion, both with OK and Reset to close the dialog, but to no avail, the suggestion i dont want keeps popping up. I suspect that LO doesnt use the list directly but rather gets its suggestions from an internal cache; if so, then what i'm after is a way to update or clear that cache while a document is open.

Also, ive checked 'when closing a document,remove the words collected from it from the list' but that doesnt always work. I have documents open in parallel in (e.g.) Latin and English translation, and it would be nice to arrange to have only Latin suggestions in the Latin document and only English suggestions in the English document.
I cant seem to find a way to arrange this?i suspect there isnt one, which would be a great shame, as it would be very useful indeed.
Also, is there a way of cycling through suggestions before accepting one, if, of course, there is more than one list entry that would fit the currently-being-typed word?
Thanks
/Gary
Version 6.0.7.3
Build 1:6.0.7-0ubuntu0.18.04.08