[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- From: Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 16:57:12 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> One suggestion might be to see whether you can embed a JS script in your
> PDF form for that control that does this for you, see for example, this
> thread :
> I honestly don't know whether this is possible from within Writer when
> you create and export the form to FPDF.
LibreOffice Community: http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/map_3
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Writer form field forced to UPPER case||"Roderick A. Anderson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case||Alexander Thurgood <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] [newbie/Calc] Why does SUM() not compute?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] [newbie/Calc] Why does SUM() not compute?