[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- From: Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 07:54:00 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Le 28/09/2019 à 08:57, Roderick A. Anderson a écrit :
> OK my Google foo is defective.
> I'm trying to build a PDF membership (501.c.3) form using LibreOffice
> One of the fields should be upper case. Is there a form control that
> will convert entered text to upper case?
As others have said, there is no default control that allows you to do
this in Writer and have it function in an exported PDF form.
One suggestion might be to see whether you can embed a JS script in your
PDF form for that control that does this for you, see for example, this
I honestly don't know whether this is possible from within Writer when
you create and export the form to FPDF.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case||Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Writer form field forced to UPPER case||"Roderick A. Anderson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer form field forced to UPPER case
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer form field forced to UPPER case